Saturday, August 25, 2012

Summer Jamboree 2012

SENIGALLIA aug 2012

Here I am....
Wearing my "happy days" outfit, amongst the most amazing swing dancers and super stilish vintage types.

What a great day! Have you been to the Summer Jumboree 2012 ?
I'll definetly go back next year.It was like walking with all those people I usually see on vintage fashion blogs.

Can you see my dress?
It's my "summer spark"...
I actually made only one of this, but wore it and felt like I was going to a ball.
It'sMcCall's 6331 version B, with M6350 's skirt.

 Next year I'll dare a bit more. I promise!!











I hope I'd taken more pictures. I always feel a bit shy taking pictures of other people but now I mostly have images on my mind and almost nothing on film. arggg!!!

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment